The LifeLine Technique™ is a life-changing integrative healing system used to evaluate your body, mind and spirit. It uses muscle testing to identify the emotional, biochemical, structural and spiritual source of a symptom (the root cause).
Once the root cause is identified, it can be released… freeing you to heal.
The LifeLine Technique™ allows you to connect to and release anything causing pain or stress in your life:
- Physical Symptoms
- Chronic Pain
- Stressful Experiences or Memories
- Patterns of Dis-ease
- Relationship Problems
- Patterns kKeeping You from Succeeding in Your Work or Life
- And Much More..
A truly unique system of healing, The LifeLine Technique™ combines the best of ancient healing arts, like Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine, which are based on thousands of years of empirical investigation, research and biomedical evidence.
You may have experienced many of the following techniques on their own. With The LifeLine Technique™ imagine getting to experience the kind of transformation that can only come from combining the best of these energy healing modalities into one:
- 5 Element Based Acupuncture – The Five Elements help us to understand that the natural flow of energy that takes place in nature also occurs within your body.
- Chakras – Energy centers in your body that connect your body to the collective consciousness (the universe or source). Each chakra is associated with acupuncture meridians, physiological functions and certain beliefs.
- Color Therapy – Every color has a vibration and frequency of energy that can dramatically affect your health, inner harmony and emotions.
- Shamanism – An ancient healing tradition that embraces ceremony, vision quest and pilgrimages to powerful places in nature to strengthen, unify our lives and promote healing and love.
- Homeopathy – A complementary and alternative medicine modality that looks at your entire physical and emotional health and treats the root cause of imbalances with natural remedies.
- Chiropractic – Non-invasive treatment of the musculoskeletal system and nervous system that focuses on alignment in body, mind and lifestyle for overall health.
- Total Body Modification (TBM) – A system of natural health that uses muscle testing and reflex points to eliminate roadblocks to health and unlock your body’s natural ability to heal.
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) – Helps you identify and resolve stuck events (real or imagined) that are affecting your ability to have optimal health and well-being in mind and body.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – A system of creating success, health and well-being through changing your thoughts, behaviors and belief systems.
- Psychoneuroimmunology – Scientific and medical disciplines, including psychology, neurosciences, immunology, physiology, pharmacology, psychiatry, behavioral medicine, infectious diseases, endocrinology and rheumatology, focused on interactions between the nervous and immune systems, and the relationship between behavior and health.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) – An integrative health approach combining psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, interpersonal, experiential, and body-centered therapies to help you heal from trauma or loss.
- Applied Kinesiology (AK) – Also called muscle testing, AK is a diagnostic or therapeutic tool that identifies the root cause of symptoms you are experiencing.
Please note: There are more videos coming soon! Be sure to check back with us!
+ Back to Services Page
+ Contact Us for More Information